Tuesday 28 February 2017

Yarn Festivals

I've gone and done it again - Yep, another YouTube video.

This time, grab your glow sticks, 'cos I'm talking about Festivals !!
(Yarn Festivals, that is)

Watch the video here. (Show notes and links below)



Episode 2: Yarn Festivals Show Notes

To find a Yarn festival near you, see here:

Yarns:

Manos Del Uruguay Silk blend DK - website
Unique Yarns Co  - Glow in the dark yarn 
Whimzy yarns - Sokkusu O Max in 'Man of Rock' and 'Medallica'
Sparkleduck  - Lucy in 'Purple Pigeon' / Pulsar in 'Enchantment'
Rosie's Moments  - Lace Weight in 'Autumn Floor'
The Knitting Shed - Ainsworth & Prin Alpaca Silk Lace
Eden Cottage Yarns - Oakworth 4ply
Bilum Yarns - Pukpuk
The Women's Institute Soft and Chunky yarn in Grey - from here

Doodlestop Yarn Buddy

Pattern
The Little Mitts in Manos Del Uruguay Silk Blend DK

Inside Crochet magazine

YouTubers
Chrissie Crafts

Hope you enjoyed it!

Have a great week,
Sarah xx




4 comments:

  1. So looking forward to Edinburgh Yarn Festival which kicks off next Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Sarah - what a delightful podcast. You're a natural and I already have inside crochet with your shawl pattern. I made your beach bag last year and everyone compliments me on it! I will try and put a picture of it on Instagram and tag you but I am not very good at all that stuff. Keep up the good work x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rowena,
      Thank you so much for your kind and encouraging words- It's always so great to hear when someone likes what I do (especially with YouTube- this presenting malarkey is all a bit new to me!!)
      I'd love to see a pic of your beach bag on Instagram- do tag me in!!
      Wishing you a fab week,
      Sarah xxx

      Delete
  3. Only one more week until Edinburgh Yarn Festival. I'm so excited! It's become my annual woolly pilgrimage!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, so leave a comment or ask a question and l'll reply to you right here.
Have a fab day.
Sarah Xx